Honsenn is a factory that develop and manufacture high quality Bluetooth ANC headphones and earn very good reputation in the industry. We have strict industry standards to follow and proceed our product development and production. Some clients may not be familiar of how OEM headphones production since it's their first time to get in Bluetooth headphone industry.
Today I will share some of the knowledge for you about the process flow of headphone production (assembly), I hope it can help you have a general idea about the headphone production details.
1. Semi-finished product processing:
(1) Semi-finished wire processing (whole headband and yorks assembly processing)
(2) Speaker driver front shell processing (sticking paper, dispensing glue)
(3) Rear shell processing (sticking tuning paper/processing decorative film, etc.) ---- (the detailed process of the limited processing part is omitted)
(4) Battery mounted
2. Headphone assembly process:
1. Add tin spots on all PCBs, headband wires and microphones assembly on earca.
2. Take the headband wires that go through earcap to weld on PCBAs(mother board, charge board, touch board, etc).
3. Mount the PCBA into earcap and sort the wires, lock on screws. Add battery into the earcap position.
4. Take drivers and microphones to weld on the PCBA that locked on earcaps. Use AVO meter to check the PCBA on/off current, and charging test.
5. Sort the wires from last process, and take the driver and it's panel together, to lock on the rare earcap.
6. Assembly on earmuffs on its lock spots.
7. Every headphone needs to pass frequency sweeping meter test, FR test, sound curves test
8. Burn in ANC data if it's ANC headphones
9. MagaSig tester for Bluetooth functions and connections test
10. ANC and ENC test
11. Check the appearance of the headset
(Note: Different headphones earphones' assembly and packaging processes are slightly different)
2. Instruments and test items for performance testing required for headphone production:
MegaSig (Bluetooth and ANC function tester), CRY SOUND Equipment, German DAAS, American soundcheck, United States LMSSA, Italy CLIO Taiwan Sunshine, Jigao (formerly Zhejiang University Electroacoustics), Jiahong, etc.
A. Headphones need to test items: headphones R / L sensitivity, phase (polarity), impedance value, frequency response curve, R / L channel inversion, R / L unbalance, short circuit, open circuit, distortion and other items. The company will set the specification test range according to the requirements of the headset customers. Higher-end headphones will increase the test distortion, and some parameters will be more stringent. For example, some general customers require a test frequency of 100 --- 5KHZ or 50 --- 10KHZ. The high-end headphones require very high indicators and the test requires frequency 20--20KHZ range, R / L balance ≤1dB, total harmonic distortion <0.1% and other indicators must meet the requirements. This is much higher than the international standards for high-fidelity headphones.
B. MIC headset testing: MIC sensitivity, MIC current.
2）Audio frequency sweeper:
Headphone listening test items: you can check whether the headphones have noise, abnormal sound, R / L channel inversion, low sound, silent, short circuit, R / L common, etc. The voltage and frequency can be adjusted according to different speakers.
3） With MIC listening test box: MIC listening test: simulate answering the phone, MIC must not have current sound, silent, screaming.
4）iOS / Android smartphone:
3. Quality control:
1) In-line inspection and check all the positions of assembly lines by QC members.
2. Welding drivers and PCBAs: All the wires have they designed spot to weld on, it has to be correct and clean, no extra tin that lead to shortcut or any defective. The wires has to be check clearly to see if there's bruced and damaged spots. The earphone vibrates when it is used. If there is cold welding or virtual welding, it will cause poor contact or become silent.
3. Check solder joints: Soldering tin spot has to be clean and isolate, all wires can not go wrong or missed or loose.
4. Performance test: The performance test is mainly the test items of the electroacoustic tester for sound quality and ANC performance, and Bluetooth functionality test, earphone listening inspection. It can be said that these engineering stations are the most critical stations to ensure that the headphones meet the standard and are shipped to consumers. (For details, see the content of the above test items)
5. Appearance inspection: focus on confirming major quality problems such as Bluetooth function,s ANC performance, flawless appearance and correct marked information, every button's feeling on hand.
Welcome your inquiry of any type of headphones earphones, our factory will help you develop and produce the ideal products in your plan.
Copyright © 2021 Honsenn Technology Co., Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.